Thursday, January 03, 2013

A New Year.

Happy New Year!

I have been slowly getting better. My foot is swelling less and not turning such a deep shade of purple when it is down.

It has been a very quiet Christmas season around here - years from now when I look back on the photos I will wonder why there isn't a Christmas 2012 folder! I didn't even pull out the camera. I took a couple of pictures with my phone and that was it!

Jim has gone back to work after his Christmas break - I'm sure he is happy for the break from his Christmas break!

I have been able to be up in the chair more and more so I have been busy hand quilting the Civil War BOM quilt.

I have it in a puddle on the floor beside me and Jenny thought one day that it might be there just for her.





No comments:

Post a Comment