Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where the heck have I been?

















I haven't posted in a very long time. A lot has happened in the past couple of months and now Jim and I are taking a well deserved vacation. We are presently camped out in a very rustic cabin on the north beach of the Queen Charlotte Islands - now known as Haida Gwaii.

We have been here since Monday morning. Jim went out this morning and shoveled his heart out for a good feed of Razor clams -- what a fabulous supper we had tonight!!




We are having a great vacation!
I have some postcards to send!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Unnamed Rd,Masset,Canada

2 comments:

  1. This looks to be the perfect place to vacation after a long and busy couple of months. I could be content to spend some time there - a gorgeous place. Have a great time vacationing on your island of happy seclusion and those clams!! Never had them but Jim does make them look delicious. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rustic look , looks so inviting and I have been to Queen Charlotte sound. Didn't get any clams though

    ReplyDelete