Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A couple of dog pictures

I am starting my new job tomorrow -- so wish me luck. I am just going to be working two "buddy" shifts this week. I am a little nervous, but I'm sure it will be fine.

I have been busy sewing the binding on the baby quilt. The baby shower is next Tuesday and I will be away all weekend - so I haven't been doing much sewing other than that - and helping Anri with her bag. So I thought I would show off a few "Jenny" pictures. Andrew calls her a Hooligan -- which she really is.


She seems to like to be halfway down the stairs. She likes to bring things there - that she should, or should not have. Here she is with her ball -- that's okay.


Here she is with the dustpan -- why? It was a bit of a good chew apparently.



Here she is with the "empty" yogurt container, I left on the counter. Apparently it should not have been left on the counter -- and there was just enough left for a dog to finish.

We have caught her stealing a few things off the counter -- like an entire mini baguette - that I got for free at Bosa's. By the time I discovered that error all that remained of that baguette was the plastic bag. Darn good thing she's cute :)) So - she is a work in progress!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new job Pam!!! how exciting!!! ull do fine.....how precious is that dog????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics...Cute...........Good Luck with your new Job..Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed a post. I thought you were in the process of thinking about a switch! I wish you well in your new employement. Jenny is cute. She reminds me of our late Bear. Talk about an eating machine! I miss her! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new job Pam - I hope everything goes really well. The photo's of Jenny are just adorable - my favourite is the one where she has the dustpan in her mouth - what a personality she has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics of Jenny. She is a cutie!! She'll outgrow her thieving, I am sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new job. Everything is so new and exciting with a new job. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dog! And aren't we all works in progress? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Jenny!
    I hope that you are more calm after two days with the new job.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dog! My son has a new Goldendoodle (a cross between a Golden and a standard poodle). She's big, clumsy and fluffy and i call her the galloping dimwit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful dog photos and commentary! my sister once had a mastiff puppy who was found one evening in his crate with a half-eaten baguette AND the bread knife!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute your dog. I love her bright eyes in the picture where she has a dustpan on the mouth.
    I hope you are happy with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos of my namesake! She is lovely and shiny. My dog Simon got half a pound of butter off the bench the other night, the little wretch. Glad to see she is settling in. I have a plastic measuring cup with a thoughtfully chewed handle courtesy of Simon.

    ReplyDelete