Thursday, July 06, 2006

Packing to go to Calgary

I am busy trying to pack up all of Jessica and Ben's wedding presents to take them to Calgary tomorrow morning....... so I am not very organized here. I will also take a bit of a drive back through the East Kootenays and the Okanagon -- pick up some fruit and maybe some wine.

I am going to take my Dresdan plate quilt to do a few stitches on - it is the quilt I like to drag around the countryside when I travel and then never take out and do anything with it. Maybe this time! I am making 20 blocks altogether - some are stitched on the background fabric. All of the Dresdan plates are together - just the rest need to be stitched onto the background fabric.

I am going to spend a week just relaxing at my parents house - so needed!! I am still tired from the wedding -- I know - complain, complain. I will enjoy the break though. I will check in the various blogs I love to read and keep up on the Saanich Eaglets. They are close to fledging. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment