Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am home and boy am I exhausted.

I returned home after a week and a bit in Calgary and had to work a night shift -- so it was double exhausting. And boy are two babies a lot of work!! Jessica is doing fabulously with the babies - I am very proud of how wonderfully she is managing it all. Hunter is just a little going concern - walking everywhere and he doesn't miss a thing!!

A few pictures of the babies....

Here is Grand dad with little Phoenix.



Here is Great Grandma Pauline with Phoenix and Nana Pam - looking like a couple of old grannies --NOT!!
At least I hope not!



Here is little Hunter - cute as can be in his little cowboy hat -- fondly known as his "Yeehaw" 




Here is a picture of little Phoenix.  She is a very lovely little girl - she is not too fussy - loves to be held and cuddled and is quite content - likes to stay up until midnight though! 



Posted by Picasa

It was a very busy week - the weather was nice - sunny and +10 or so and I hear it rained the entire time I was away, so it was nice to be out of the rain. But nice to be home - now I need a rest!!

Thanks everyone for their wonderful comments.  I just can't believe how busy it was - there were days that I didn't even think about brushing my teeth until supper time.  Two babies are certainly a very good weight loss program if anyone is interested - now I must rest!!

9 comments:

  1. Pam how nice are all these photos.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing the photos! The babies are just so cute!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! I'm in love with Hunter in his 'yeehaw'. :-) And, Miss Phoenix must be a little party girl if she likes to stay up till midnight. LOL

    Thanks for sharing, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great photos of you all- Love the photo of Phoenix with Granddad- very nice of you and your Mom with her too.
    I love Hunter in his Yee Haw Hat- It is too cute.
    Looks like you had a fun time together.
    Be well, Pam,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE FAMILY!!!!!! BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU DEAR PAM! Andrea & Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. the kids are gorgeous..........can't believe how much Hunter has grown either.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home! I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful visit. You and Mom are looking pretty fabulous! Babies certainly bring out the best in all of us. I could use a bit of this weight loss program in my life, lol. Now I know what I am missing! Rest up, the holiday season is upon us and you have more fun ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pam, I just read about Phoenix and she is absolutley beautiful!! Congratulations to your lovely family. Loved the pics!!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little cutie

    ReplyDelete