Saturday, October 02, 2010

Photo of the day

I know I  have been neglecting my blog lately -- as usual.  I have been working a lot lately and Jim has been cracking the whip with a bunch of house reno work lately - so if I haven't been at work I have been helping with painting/washing/moving wood piles/hauling junk etc at home.

Picture of the day~~~~~






The other morning I got up to find this collection of glasses in the bathroom -- on Jim's side of the bathroom counter....... is this really necessary????




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Gee none of them look like mine, I lost a pair of glasses a fortnight ago , after searching and ringing the shops I had been to nothing turned up. So I had to get a new pair , they are sooo dear. We women are very helpful for stacking , painting washing etc. aren't we.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm..... Do you think he plans to clean them or does he expect you to clean the. Lem will wear them till they are opaque if I don't grab his occasionally to be cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D I have a few pair of eyeglasses and seem to have them scattered all over the house ~ can't see a thing through any of them. Sounds like you guys are working hard to get caught up before cold weather arrives. Same sort of list of chores going on here. Are we having fun yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It appears we all need multiple sets. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete