Friday, September 22, 2006

A few More Quilts

This quilt was created by a women in our guild that does some wonderful quilts/wallhangings with beautiful hand-dyed fabric that a friend of hers used to dye. He just recently died. The fabric he created was just beautiful and years ago I bought a small amout of it and I am still waiting for just the right project to use it. She uses it all the time - and she has created some wonderful quilts using pictures she took of tile floors in Venice.



This quilt is a huge sampler quilt made from Kaffe Fassett fabric. It is huge - and quite bright and colourful.


This is a water colour and I quite liked the way it was laid out - I thought it was a very nice setting and it is also quite large and quite an ambitious project.

Posted by Picasa

Well --- I am off for a mammogram - I promised my doctor I would go for one -- bahhh humbug - but I guess I am getting older and I should pay attention to some of these things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment