Friday, June 08, 2007

Going away for a week

We will be leaving very early tomorrow morning. I will not be able to access a computer much for the next week. So I will miss all my blogging friends very much. "So --- don't you forget about me!!" Yah - I know, now you'll be singing that song all day - LOL


We are going to spend a week in this little house on Chestermans Beach on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. These are pictures I took of the house when we stayed there in June of 2004. We have been staying on this beach every year since 1994 - we have stayed only twice in this house. It is a bit rustic, but very comfortable and we can take the dog.


Here is where I sit and quilt with the sun coming in the window.



And this is the view from the window where I sit.

We will be back next weekend and I will try to catch up on all my blog reading. Hopefully I will have many Dear Jane blocks to show off!!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time the house looks great :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous house to stay in and with the beach right there! How not to have a great time. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful and peaceful. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip...can't wait to see what you work on while you're gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take me with you!!! Thanks for stopping by on what I know had to be a busy morning getting ready to leave on vacation. Visit when you get back and there should be more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome! What a great get-a-way. Hope you have a lovely restful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, once you go, how do you ever leave? It looks like the perfect place! Hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If i promise to cook, can i come too???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great week...looks like you could be right next door to me...that place would fit right into our shoreline....Many good times to you....Have fun..Toni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your house is lovely I love it very much.

    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  13. So terrific! What a lovely vacation. Last July we spent two weeks vacationing in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island. Absolutely amazing country. You're lucky to live in the area!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete