Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Posted by Picasa
I bought this table runner kit and put it together a few months ago. I have never bought a kit before but I really liked the fabric and thought it would look good on our wood dining room table. It came with a pale green sashing fabric which I exchanged for the dark burgandy. Much better I thought. I tried to baste it together and machine quilt it twice - and it kept buckling and the fabric would not lay flat. The pattern called for spray on basting - which I have never used. So Sunday I gave up and went off to the quilt store and bought some spray basting. Worked like a charm. Sprayed it - quilted it and put the binding on yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment