Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stash of Fat Quarters

Here are a bunch of my fat quarters. I have picked out a few that I think might work in a Dear Jane quilt. Although I think I will take a few of the larger print pieces out. I think I need to look at the Dear Jane book before I can really decide on the fabric I am going to use.

The are some of the fat quarters in my fabric cupboard. I have used a number of the packages for various projects, but as you can see I still have lots left to use. It was a monthly fat quarter club - 8 FQ's for $40.00. Some of the packages may never get used by me - I have about 4 packages of fall colour/ pumpkin and leaf fabrics. Not sure if I will ever use those ones.



I stopped getting the fat quarters in December because the store that I got them from closed their North Shore shop and I don't want to drive to Vancouver to pick them up. Although the Vancouver store is very close to where I work. I kind of miss getting them though. Maybe I should start getting them again and just pick them up on my lunch break -- now there's an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment